Monday, January 27, 2014

It's been said : Sydney

When playing with her daddy with Legos 

Tyson: hello?
Sydney: hello! 
Tyson : is Sydney there?
Sydney: is Sydney there!
Tyson: what are you doing?
Sydney: huh? Let's go! Bye bye

***
When looking for me when I hide upstairs
mommy weh arr uiiuuu?

***
When playing with her little people 

  Night night
Up up up!
Night night
Up up up!

***
When she wakes up and runs to London's room

London where are you? Hello London!

***
Right after you eat dinner

Cerual peese

***
While brushing your teeth and I tell you to say cheese so i can get the front teeth

Mommy I sayyy cheeseeeee

***
when she is "singing" with daddy

tyson: oh what a beautiful morning
Sydney: oh .......................monning!
tyson: oh what a beautiful day
Sydney: ah ..........................day!
Tyson: I got a wonderful feeling
Sydney: IIIIIIIIIIII.......................inggggg!
Tyson: everything's going my way
Sydney: .....................................hey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment