Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Today

The new year has been nice and slow. After my parents left I got busy getting my house simplified. So the one thing I have found that I have been wanting is a Collapsesble colander. They are amazing!!! I got one from Walmart after returning some stuff. I took the girls and we walked every isle. Sydney found the books and was so excited to find new ones. I have been cuddling with Sydney during London's nap. We cuddle under the blanket and read books. Having Sydney like books is one of my favorite things we have accomplished. It's taken a lot of work and we have to keep it up or she forgets about it. 

I am on a great purging kick. I have simplified a lot of dishes. I got my new stackable bowls and got rid of the other ones. I got rid of two colanders and pans we don't use. My kitchen feels great! 

We found out we are headed to can in next month. We are excited and very nervous to leave the girls. I actually started crying about it last night. I know we need it but it's also very scary. I have been trying to eat so so good. I want to look good. I am also working out almost daily. 





No comments:

Post a Comment