Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Attack

Oh man this morning was tough. The girls were very needy and I had to be on the phone trying to get new auto insurance. I also was trying to get into the budget forms for our FPU class which meant attempting to menu plan - all which made me feel like I was sinking into a deep hole. I'm not sure if it was a panic attack or anxiety but my chest hurt, I could not even think straight. I bowed my head on the counter, breathed in and out and prayed. I have never felt anything like that before. It was as if all my insecurities came all at once. By gods grace I was able to step back, breath and make it past that. I knew that I needed to get out. After London's morning nap I got the girls in the car and left, house upside done and all.

We went to SAMs and the bank. We got back home and even though the house was upside down I felt totally different. Sydney went down first, then I did a super fast pick up while London played. It's amazing how much you can get done with an upbeat song and 5 minutes. At night after the girls go to bed Tyson and I can hardly stay awake but we always put on sone favorite songs and we do our Gerber pick up. It's amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment