Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Stroller Update

So this week has been spent focusing on selling stuff on Craigslist to raise money for a bike stroller. I have been doing lots of research and finding which ones are good. Usually I would go for the cheapest ones but I know in 5 years I will probably want to sell it and want a good resell value.

I went walking with Kayla Thompson this morning and tried out her chariot. The girls did really well.  My one thing I still need to try out is actually biking with one. I have been doing menu planning for two weeks now. It's been a learning process  and I look at the menu board atleast 4-5 times a day to remind me of what I need to do and buy. I have decided that I can't eat at the deli for $5 because it stops saving me money. So tomorrow is our walking day and I will eat lunch here and then walk to the store.

The girls have been a handful in the evening. They get really cranky - mostly London even though they take 2-3 hour naps in the afternoon. I think London is teething but maybe it's just a weird season.

No comments:

Post a Comment