Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Today

This morning I watched Bryn for my friend Kayla. She "hired" me since they are moving soon and she was out of preschool. Bryn has been such a joy. Kayla has done such a great job and Bryn is sweet, caring and so cute with Sydney. I find that Sydney is now playing by herself more and plays great with Bryn. 

Right now I'm up to $300 on my trailer fundraiser and I found a used Burkey on Craigslist. If all works out I will go pick it up tonight! Part of me is scared to make such a big purchase. I worry I won't like it or won't use it. Of course I've been walking to the store for over a month and I have loved it. What I need to do is getting bike pumped up.  I'm both scared and excited. 

Today we went to Walmart to do price matching. The girls did really great. Sydney has been following directions very well. We play a game where we "find" certain colors. London has been really picking up her movement. She can now sit up by herself and today I found her trying to pull herself up on her feet in the crib. It makes me so happy.

Today the weather has been wonderful. We spent all morning outside. I opened the back and front door and just let the air in. It was awesome. 




No comments:

Post a Comment