Monday, May 26, 2014

Update - virtual assisant

So I technically have my first client as a virtual assistant. I'm doing sponsorship for a online TV show. It's been about three weeks and its been a big learning experience. So far Ive been able to do most of the actual calling from 10-1130 while London naps and Sydney plays iPad games. Then I get the girls up and we have lunch. We play until about 230 for nap times. I get back on the computer and do more research and walk for 30 minutes. 

At night I've been doing more self improvement stuff. I'm reading tons on how to maximize LinkedIn and facebook. Last week I had two interviews for more possible clients. So the journey continues but I'm learning great lessons along the way. 

For example - menu planning has become a lot  more crucial. Since I don't have the mental capacity to do it on the fly. I'm trying out going/walking to the store once a week for just those weeks foods and of course I always shop my pantry first. We have been able to use so much more of our pantry food and food storage which I love!

I'm learning even more to simplify and to just put my phone down. After my calls I feel so tech exhausted. I just want to be unplugged. Ive been learning a lot more tech stuff and overall my sense of learning is going up. It's tiring but also really nice to feel again. 

So that's an update on my journey to help pay off a house. 

This last week the girls and I walked to Kings and we got caught in a rainstorm on the way back. A really nice lady named Christine stopped and offered us a ride. She was so random but so sweet. 

We fed both sets of missionaries last night and the Libberts. Sadly Sydney decided to start throwing up 15 minutes before they got here so Ty and I took turns being upstairs with her while Sydney laid down upstairs and threw up some more.

I've been on a weird open house kick. For date night we went to see an open house and then shared a meal at Happy Sumo. It was actually super fun. 

We hung out with the scottorns and got free hot dogs at Home Depot. 

It's been busy but fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment