Saturday, November 29, 2014

rearranging

Well Tyson and I got on a simplifying kick. We started selling tons of stuff. We sold big furniture, clothes, toys, tools - I'm on it not sure how we did it but we sold a lot. As a result we were able to have the girls share a room with plenty of space and my dream of having a family closet came true.

I have been wanting a family closet for years. Tyson was not so keen on the Idea but he gave it a go. It is just as awesome as I thought it would be. It saves tons of time and everything is centralized. The girls have more room in their room. I have to say I was really surprised how little time it took for us to put it together. The last time we switch closets it took us three hours, this time it took us 20 minutes. It really showed how far we have come in terms of being simple. We really have learned so much! Rotating toys has also been fantastic at helping the clutter stay low. The goal is to possibly have the 2nd closet become an office for me but we'll see. 











No comments:

Post a Comment