Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

What a great day we had this year but was filled with great people, food and minimal stress. We ate with the Weiss family and Lybbert family and sister Murphy. Tyson played football in the morning and then came home. The girls played with some toys I just rotated. At 1230 we picked up sister Murphy and headed to the Weiss home. It was awesome. Bed Weiss kept the girls happy and entertained. Sister Weiss had a playpen set up for London downstairs and she napped like a dream. My crockpot mashed potatoes were awesome. 

We enjoyed such fun conversation and played games after. We had dessert and just relaxed. It's amazing now that the girls are older how much easier the are to take out. I feel so different than last holiday season. 

This year I decided to not shop in Black Friday. The only reason we did it before was for diapers and walmart doesn't do that deal anymore. So I buy diapers Amazon mom and I plan to buy all our Christmas on Amazon too and get it delivered to my door. Love it!!!

It's been quite a year so far. Many ups, some big downs and done random dead ends - still I can't believe how lucky I am to have Tyson as a husband and my girls. I've been humbled and realized that while goals are good we can never forget what's really important. This year the lord has given me energy and courage to start my VA business. Boy has it grown! I know it's the lord leading my steps. Im on it so thankful for that. 

The next day was blAck Friday but we didn't hit the stores. We spent several hours at the park, we went to target to buy a gift card for the bugarins new baby and Tyson surprised me with a date night! We had a quick shared meal at que Bueno and wTched Mockingjay part 1. It was a great movie! 








No comments:

Post a Comment