Tuesday, August 30, 2016

School Update On Girls


The girls had a blast in school this summer. They loved splash days and they loved being outside more. Since we are starting a new "school year" I wanted to post some updates on the girls. 

Sydney got moved up to the pre-k class. She is doing so well! She was really bored in her old class and was acting out - so this has been amazing. She loves school, she loves learning and is so excited when I pick her up.  She loves her teachers and even went on her first field trip - and loved it. 

London is still in her same class but will be moving up soon. She really enjoys her friends and craft time is still her favorite thing to do. 

On Thursday we are doing Back To School night - which is cool! I've never done that before. The girls love all the projects that they get to post up on their walls. 

The girls have really taken to us reading to them at night. Especially Sydney. We have even started chapter books  - she is loving so much a Christmas galaxy book right now. 

We have had fall weather lately - rain and cooler temperatures and I am loving it. The other day we had dinner with the White family and I rode the 5 miles to their home. It was so cool! 

I am also loving our Orange Theory Fitness classes. I go twice a week and somedays I do not want to go - but I am always so happy when I do. 












No comments:

Post a Comment