Thursday, December 15, 2016

December 2016

December so far has been really chill.

I can't believe it's only 9 days until Christmas. Tyson has been gone pretty much every day to school. He is really loving the material. It's hard but he really sees the potential.

The girls finished their last week of Swimming and Gymnastic classes. They have really loved both! Sydney passed her swimming class and London will need to repeat it but I can see SO much progress on both girls.

I have really enjoyed being able to walk during those classes. It's been so good for me to be active. I have also been busy really learning my Instant Pot. I've had it for 3 weeks and have cooked so many things on it - ground beef, chicken, mac and cheese, pork chops, ribs and my 1st thing that I did was brown rice. I've successfully replaced my rice cooker and have also used the slow cooker function several times.

Christmas shopping is done and it feels SO awesome to just enjoy the holidays.

Some fun highlights:
Dinner with Jay and Sarah
Visiting sister Leacock from church
Goddard Christmas program
Church party
Visiting Santa several times (London want babies and Sydney wants  a go kart)


So the rest of the month will go fast. I am busy with work and feel so grateful for my clients - I know I say that a lot, but seriously, I feel like the luckiest girl to do what I do. I sometimes pinch myself. My clients are such good people and they really want to do great things in life. I feel really lucky to support them.



















No comments:

Post a Comment