Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Years 2016





News years was really great. We woke up on New Years eve and put away the Christmas tree. It was not as bad as I thought it was going to be since it was so huge. We then cleaned up the house and got ready to go swimming. We were out the door by 10 amand went swimming at the Arvada APEX center. They have an amazing free play house with awesome Wifi and three hug pools with slides and ropes course ... so we went swimming and the girls had a blast. Sydney has really taken to the water and her swimming skills. She loves using her goggles and she was even able to kind swim by herself. She is not at all scared of the water which is great. 

After swimming the entire family showered at the Rec Center, then we had a home made lunch at the lobby. After we played in the tree house while Tyson worked. 

So for 3 hours we paid $23 which is awesome! Then the girls took a nap on the way home. We got home and just chilled for the rest of the day. We had the Blakely's over for dinner at 5 pm. I made my ribs with mashed potatoes and brocoli. I gotta say I am so happy to be learning the instant pot! It's really helped me became a better cook. We watched Storks and hung out until 9 pm - then we did the "count down" and banged on pots. We had some martinelis and some carrot cake and then everyone went home. 

So we put the girls to bed at 930 and we stayed up until 10:30 and then we were exhausted - so off to bed we went. 

The last week my stomach has been hurting. I keep thinking it just cramps from my period about to start but nothing has happened yet. It keeps me tossing and turning at night. So the result is that I am in bed at 830 and wake up at 630 but I am SOOO tired. I hope it goes away soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment