Tuesday, January 31, 2017

So Far










See that photo of Tyson with the girls and me sleeping - yup that is life right now. I am sicker than a dog. Everyday I struggle just to make it through the day. The girls just know mommy is sick. I've only thrown up once but I dry heave 10 times hour. I feel so sick. I have to eat every hour and drink flavored water to stay hydrated. Most days are ok since I can lay down  and work until I pick up the girls. But the poor girls just watch TV until Tyson gets home. 

We have been eating out a lot - more than any other pregnancy - I just can't handle cooking or even looking at food. It's been really hard. I try to stay positive but most days I just feel so sad. Tyson is at school and stressed out -  this makes it even worse. On Mondays and Wednesday it takes all my effort to take the girls to swimming lessons - but at least the girls really love it and I feel good about them being active. 

So that's it. That's  my update. It's been hard and I am praying it gets better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment