Monday, April 17, 2017

Fun Activities Lately

This week we are in Utah but last week Colorado had gorgeous weather! So I took the girls to the zoo while Tyson studied for an interview.

We also attended a birthday party for Eloise in our ward. The girls had a blast in the playground. They got to decorate their own cupcakes. I had a great time talking to Jen Morris - the mom from the ward that I had never really talked to. She was wonderful!

Then a few days later the Blakely's scored free tickets to the Rockies baseball game and we all crammed into the car  (Tyson got the trunk seat) and we set off. We scored sweet parking for a dollar and had a great time. I have to say after 2 hours I was pretty much done but the girls had a great time. The seats were also pretty amazing.






















No comments:

Post a Comment