Friday, April 28, 2017

Utah Trip

We spent 10 days in Utah. It was fun and stressful all at the same time. We spent 3 days in Logan with Straton and Lauren and we spent 6 days with my family. 

The hardest part was my stress level. I've never traveled with so much stress. Right now I was going through 2 launches with clients and honestly I just felt overwhelmed. Things were not done on time from team members, My phone was not receiving text, everyone wanted to see us so we were driving a lot of places. 

There were many times where I had so much anxiety - I just wanted to run. I felt like I was dropping the ball and letting all my clients down. It was awful. 

It was especially bad on Friday when I went to lunch with Melynda. I was so distracted trying to get wifi so I could check email - I was so frustrated! I stopped the car 3 times trying to get signal and then Sydney had to pee. 

I was falling apart. I just wanted it to stop. 

I felt like a failure and that I should just quit. 

I write this because I am sure  my girls will feel the same - that Tyson will feel the same. But God can strengthen us and can help us take a deep breath and start again. For so long I remember wanting to just be perfect - but then I realized that I would not rely on God's grace if I was. I rely on my clients grace and my families grace to help me through. 

I know I am not perfect and many times it feels like even trying my absolute best is not enough - but God also let's me know "it's ok" and he makes up the difference. 

Other than that, Utah was fun. It was great to see family. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment