Monday, August 14, 2017

Fun Photos



























The last few weeks have been fun. We are gearing up for Sydney to start Kindergarten and she is SO excited! She has a new backpack and some new shoes. 

We went to the Boulder State Fair and the girls liked it - but I struggled with all the smells. We did get some free game tokens at an arcade and the girls liked that. London has been practicing writing at school and she is making awesome progress. I love her cute little writings.  I also her little dudes that she draws. They look like little potatoes with arms :) 

We went to Westy Fest on Saturday and got so much great swag! We got lots of toys, chapsticks, drinking bottles - it's awesome! The girls loved the bouncy houses but the most fun thing was that there were doing the suspend trampolines for free. Sydney and Tyson waited an hour patiently for it and then London and I got in. Tyson tried bribing Sydney with Ice cream to leave the line but she was determined to do it - I was actually really proud of her for sticking to her guns. She had a BLAST!

My parents come tomorrow and I am so excited to see them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment