Sunday, August 27, 2017

Weekend Happenings
















This weekend is eventful. Friday we stayed at home. Saturday Tyson was at a Wordpress Conference all day. So I took the girls to the gym on my bike. We came home and took showers, then we had a picnic lunch, then our friend Sarah stopped by out of the blue. We went to the splash pad at the Orchard Mall and then a party at monkey Businezz. We got home at 430 pm and then got ready for the BBQ. We had a BBQ at the blakely's until 830 and then headed home. Then we got a crazy idea to go to the Brown Party and see Kayla and Shane Thompson - it was crazy but we loved it. The girls stayed up until 11 pm - so crazy! But they did great and we had a great time catching up. We also watched the really big boxing fight between Mayweather vs Mcgregor. 

Sunday I woke up and my finger really hurt - I was weeding and something stung me. So Sunday morning I went to the ER and they said it was infected. So I am on antibiotics. 

So this weekend had so many different things happening. Sunday was really relaxing. We went to our PJ's right after church and hung at home all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment