Friday, August 18, 2017

Sydney's First Day Of Kindergarden
















We have a kindergartener! And she is so happy. My mom bought her the cutest 1st day of school outfit - and she loved it. She loved her backpack and water bottle. 

That morning, my mom did her hair and she loved all the extra attention. The night before we had Back to School night and we got to meet Miss Laird and see her room and Sydney's desk. Sydney has 3 friends in there - Emma S. Holden and Emma Stallings. So fun! I was so glad she has friends in her class. 

The 1st day the parents were there the 1st hour - we read a story and everyone cried. We then toured the school and then we separated. I was surprised that I shed some tears. I was so happy and proud of Sydney. Having her attend Ryan almost brings to live the vision we had for our life here. It's finally here and I am so thankful. The funny thing is that I almost lost track of time and had to run to pick her up :) But all was good. We celebrated by going to Adventure Golf to do GoKarts and Mini golf with Abuelita and Papa. It was so fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment