Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Fun Things Happening


















We are enjoying the last bits of warmer weather. We attended the Harvest Festival in Thornton a few weeks ago, then this last Saturday we attended Broomfield days. Broomfield days started out pretty cold (50's) but we bundled up and I am so glad we did. The girls loved the parade and got lots of candy and then Tyson left to do service and I stayed with the girls and played around and visited booths and scored free face painting. 

The biggest news is that we got our cargo bike. When I took my parents on a test ride with electric bikes - they owners told me about a cargo bike that their employee returned after a year. It was the same one I had been wanting and looking at. It had the best battery - 48 vlt and 17 amp. Instead of costing the 5K, it was down to $2500. So I talked to Tyson and since we had been planning on buying one next year but this saved so much money - we got it. It was a long 4 weeks to get it back and we had to take it back because it had some noise issues - but the shop was great to quickly fix everything. We have been riding it non stop this last week and the girls LOVE it. 

It took me a while to get use to the weight but now we are feeling much more confident. Broomfield days was the first time the entire family rode the electric bikes. It's been really great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment