Saturday, September 9, 2017

Remembering Baby B.

September 9th was Baby B's due date. 

I kept thinking about him the weeks before. The day before I talked to Tyson and we spent some time remembering him and what we learned. 

It was sad. Saturday we decided to spend the day doing fun family things - but got sideswiped when Tyson and Tevita spent 8 hours attempting to change Tyson's brake pads. I took the girls to a Harvest Festival in Thornton, then that night we had a U of U vs BYU Football game party with the Morris family. 

It was a day filled with fun, family, and community. I kept thinking "Baby B would have loved to be with us" and I truly missed him - and yet I know I will see him again and that we will spend time as a family. 

I've been really struggling lately with feelings of depression. It started a few months ago - and who know's what trigged it. Heaven knows we've had a tough year and yet I feel completely surprised by it. 

It like I just slowly lost my motivation and energy. The thing that has kept me going is saving up and buying my Pedego Cargo bike. It was used and I got a pretty sweet deal on it. 

I feel like I am not present on anything - I see the kids laughing and playing with Tyson and I see them and I say to myself "this is a great moment" and yet I don't feel anything. 

I am going to my doctor next week and do some blood test. I also wonder if its my thyroid. 

Either way, I have not been myself for a few months and I miss me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment