Thursday, August 2, 2018

Anniversary Surprise

We celebrated our 11 year anniversary on July 27th.

I did not know it but Tyson had a huge surprise for me. The week that me and the girls were gone - he could have been relaxing and enjoying singlehood - but instead, he had this crazy idea to paint our entire trim exterior and power washed our fences.

He confessed that he thought it would be MUCH easier ... but he spent every single waking moment cleaning, scraping, sanding, priming and painting the trim ... I was SHOCKED. The house looks amazing!

The fence looks amazing! This is our 4th summer and we have done SO much work to our little house. We love it and we love our life here.

Thank you Tyson for the amazing surprise.


Before

After


Before



After


Before

After

We also hit the free day the Bay water park. We got ice cream, saw good friends and the girls swam for an hour. It got cold pretty fast but it was fun. I also rode my bike there. 

I also took the girls to a Yoga clas at the Wow Museum - they loved it.













No comments:

Post a Comment