Friday, February 15, 2019

February Happenings

It's been a COLD February. It does not help that I have been sick for about 4 days of it. It's been really exciting to celebrate London's birthday and enjoy some snow activities.

I have taken the girls sledding twice - we even had our very 1st school snow day :) The girls have been taking cooking classes at school and at the library.

Tyson and I got to enjoy a fun date - we had dinner at Chipotle and dessert at Acrerage.

The girls completed their science fair. London got 1st place (she was the only kindergarten to participate) and Sydney got a participant.

Tyson and I have been doing a new routine of waking up at 530 am to work and work out. It's been really good. Last night London was up at 4 am - so I slept in until 6 pm.

We are still going strong with Come Follow Me - it's been really cool to switch off learning and I feel like it has simplified my expectations.

I also got to chat with my friend Stephanie - it was AMAZING to talk to her and remember our college days together.

I can't believe I turn 36 next week - it's been crazy. I feel like this year I am stepping back and focusing on Tyson and his career. He is putting in extra time and effort. He is being very disciplined. I am so impressed with him.



















No comments:

Post a Comment