Monday, February 25, 2019

This Past Weekend



















This past weekend was presidents day weekend  and we had lots of fun things planned - but no one of it happened. Instead, both London and Sydney got the flu - a first for us and everyone was down. We took London to the instancare on Saturday because her fever was just not going down. There was nothing they could do for her but just told us to keep her on Tylenol around the clock. 

So Tyson and I tackled a project we have been putting off for 4 years ... we painted the upstairs baseboards! It was about an 8 hour project. We washed all the boards, taped them all, painted, then moved everything back. It was a pain but they look amazing. It's SO nice to finally have this done. We also painted all the window seals and a few other areas that made the house look brand new :) Gotta love Bright White paint. 

I've been struggling with anxiety lately. It's always there but it's really flared up the last 3 weeks. It's mostly a constant pit in my stomach.  My normal measurers of working out and simplifying just aren't not cutting it. I've been talking to Tyson a lot and tried to spend more time in prayer - but honestly I think a lot has to do with the freezing weather.  I just get so sad when I can't be outside. 

Things are looking up though. Today is going to be 50 and tomorrow 57 - and yesterday I spent a lot of time outside with the girls. 

Sydney started activity day's last week - and she loved it :) Loved feeling like a big girl. 



No comments:

Post a Comment