Monday, February 24, 2020

End of February Happenings





















The final weeks of February were awesome!  We had a really smooth time coming back from vacation - which is always a worry for me. We had some fun highlights. 

1. The girls did their 3rd STEM fair at school. London got 2nd place (only 2 people entered in her grade) and Sydney's grade had 5 entries. So Sydney got the Participant Award. Either way we really enjoy when this is over - ha! But it's really fun to see the girls excited for their projects. 

2. We celebrated my birthday - 37 years old! I kept telling Tyson that this year I felt really understood.  Iuliana got me an AWESOME toilet paper holder. Debbie got me a seated laptop stand and Tyson suprised me with an Instant Pot DUO crisper and a funs scanvanger hunt. All of these were really simple but present that REALLY got me. It was so nice!

3. The girls attended Emilia's birthday party at the Ninja Nation Gym - so so cool! Even Tyson tried to "Get that Wall" but it was not successful :) 

4. We are *this* close to being under 100K in our mortgage. So I printed out a cool poster from someone in a Dave Ramsey Group. I had her put 106 little houses. It's big! We will keep it in our closet - and the funny thing - it totally has Tyson and I fired up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment