Tuesday, February 4, 2020

First of February Recap


Having Brunch at First Watch Restaurant























I watched Maddie and Abby for a date night. Super cute!

Going sledding with the Blakely's 




Sydney did her "Market Day" and learned all about business

The end of January and first of February were really fun. I traveled to Vegas during the Superbowl. Tyson had a great time with the girls. This trip actually started a really hard 2 weeks for me for work. It was a really tough time and it really made me question what I do. Most days it's amazing - but other times, I don't know if I can do this.

But we have made it and so far things are looking better. We did sledding and hanging out as a family. 

Tyson sent me the sweetest message about the girls missing me. I love it when he gets to spend alone time with them - it makes him appreciate me more :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment