Sunday, June 28, 2020

Some Fun June Memories


Decorating cookies 



Finding more fun walks

Loving my new sun hat

First day back that parks were open in Aurora




Costco date night 


Getting their haircuts







The first day revisiting the office 


First Body Pump Class on Monday night


Doing her online summer school


We are at the end of June.  June has felt better than a lot of months this year. The weather has been great. The girls can play with friends and both Tyson and I are still working from home. London participated in her JSEL program and did 3 weeks of that. Sydney has kept up with her school work. 

I got a new client 2 weeks ago and the girls have started attending some play dates with the Mile High Adventure club kids. Some first we have experienced this month

1. Parks are open again. We have been in parks in Broomfield, Arvada and Westminster
2. The girls got a short haircut
3. Tyson visited the office for the first time and brought home his stand up desk
4. We have gone tubing twice - which is so fun!
5.  I attended my first Body Pump Class. Man I was in pain the week after - but it felt good to get back on there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment