Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Faces

If any of you know me, I am not a crafty woman. I don't scrapbook or coordinate; however I do LOVE to cook, but besides that, I'm not very "Homie"



Well last night Tyson's grandma gave us three small pumpkins to take home and we decided to paint them with permanent markers :) Tyson (who is amazing at drawing) drew two awesome faces - one representing him and one for me. See if you can guess which one is me.



I drew two simple faces and one that says GERBER 2007. It was simple but fun. Check them out.

1 comment:

  1. We love your blog. My wife and I just started Primerica and you guys are an inspiration to us! We would LOVE to join your blog...we are at "the-everetts.blogspot.com" We are in Kelly Noorda's Baseshop...hope to see you someday! Maybe when we go RVP...ASAP! Primerica really is the BEST opportunity in the world!!!!!

    ReplyDelete