Monday, October 29, 2007

Tripple Birthdays





Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday dear Jael, Steve and Tyson ... huh? Yep! you heard it right. Jael, Steve and Tyson all share close birthday. In order to celebrate the family took them out for a birthday dinner. Jael and Steve came down from Logan and met mom, Fredy, Tyson and I for dinner at Chilis :)


We opened presents first. Steve got the movie Transformers, Jael got a cute purse with earring and a down comforter from our parents but I was most excited about Tyson's present.

After weeks of thinking what I could get my hubby for our first birthday together, I wanted to make sure it was useful. My big thing is that gifts should be usefull - Of course there are exceptions from time to time, but the majority of the time I want gifts that are usuful! Well after much thought I decided to get Ty his first BlueTooth set! Its perfect since Ty spends about 4500 minutes talking to clients every month. Ty was SO excited to get his present and when he opened it he loved it! We took pictures of everyone and enjoyed a fanstastic dinner.

Jael Marchena : 23 years

Steve Thompson : 24 years

Tyson Gerber: 24 years




A special thanks to Martha and Fredy Goez for a fantastic dinner :) We love you.

2 comments:

  1. Hermana,

    Your blog is so cute!! I'm sure mom will love it. You should show her.

    -Jael

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jael... you do a GREAT job Martha. Such fun and cute stories to read. :)

    keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete