Monday, December 10, 2007

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

As always, Ty and I had a crazy and busy weekend, but this time we actually got some fun pictures of it.


First, Saturday started with a huge 24-hour snowstorm. Driving to our business meeting Saturday was awesome! EVERYTHING was covered in snow. It actually felt like December. Our meeting was amazing and we got to have lunch with Tyson's parents. Thanks Debbie and Gaylan!





After lunch I hosted a Mary Kay class and had friends over to get pampered. Darleen Pugh did a great job.

We spent Saturday doing wedding stuff for my sister and had a HILARIOUS story. We stopped by to see the "Wood's" Reception center and saw there was a corporate party - but we went in anyway. We checked out the place and headed back out to our cars (which was parked pretty far back) When we stepped outside we saw a carriage waiting for us and we thought it was a shuttle service for the parking lot - we were wrong! It ended up being a special treat for the corporate employees and so we ended up taking a 20-minute ride and pretending we were corporate employees - lol, we laughed so hard when we got back in the car.

Sunday morning, Tyson suprised me with breakfast in bed. He made his famous Belgium waffles and hot cocoa. I'm not biased when I say that I really do have the best husband. He even cleans up while I get ready! Can a girl ask for more? I'm so excited to spend our first Christmas together. I love you Tyson.



Sunday night we visited my best friend Melynda and had FHE with her cute family. We had ice-cream, ate popcorn and watched "The Christmas Shoes" movie. Her boys (Gabriel and Issac) are so fun to play with and I love it when they say my name :) Kids bring so much joy this time of season.





We had a fantastic weekend! We are really excited for this next weekend - The Gerber Family Party! I just love the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment