Monday, December 17, 2007

Santa Claus it Coming to Town ...





Our weekend trip to Logan was finalized with a special apperance from Santa Claus! Tyson had friends over and of course EVERYONE wanted to pose with Santa. This year has been filled with so many blessing, I honestly don't think I could ask for more - well except maybe a straightner so my hair could be tamed :)

This year has made me think of a song from The Forgotten Carols:

"All I ever wanted, All I ever dreamed of
Everything I'd hoped, and all the things I prayed for.
Couldn't hold a candel, to what I'ved been given
I've been give what I need ...."

So many times in life, we feel like we have been forgotten, when all along we are slowly making it to the things that we really need. I never knew life could be so sweet and frankly I'm humbled at how my life has turned out even though several years ago I though that nothing could go right. Thanks heavens for a Heavenly Father that honestly knew what I needed, not what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment