Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thank You


Last night I got home around 10:30 pm. I walked in and saw the look of exhaustion in Ty's eyes. He has been non-stop for the last 72 hours. I just wanted to say how grateful I am for Tyson's willingness to work for us. Ty works hard. He is dedicated, patient and does not compromise his ethical standards. Last night was just an example of his never ending motivation to do the right things for the right reasons.

I can't tell you how excited I am to head up to Bear Lake for a couple of days this weekend - mostly because we need a break. I love our life and I love that we are working toward greatness; however, I am learning the delicate balance of working and playing. I think season three of the office is calling our name ...

Thank you Ty. I love you. I support you. I respect you.

1 comment:

  1. You are a good wife and you have a respectful husband. I love you both. Have fun this weekend, you both deserve it.

    ReplyDelete