Friday, March 6, 2009

8 Favorite Things

Here are the Rules:
1)Post rules on your blog 2)Answer the six "8" items

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. E True Hollywood Stories
3. Design on a Dime
4. Design to Sell
5. Property Virgins
6. The Biggest Loser
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. House Hunters

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Worked out with Tyson
2. Went to Opp Meeting
3. Ran the office
4. Practiced objections for an hour
5. Grocery shopped
6. Washed my hair
7. Read Success Is Not An Accdent
8. Cleaned my bathroom

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Becoming RVP by May 2009
2. Complete financial independence
3. Going to the Temple Open House with my mom
4. Getting the 100K Ring
5. Promoting Jenny & Branden, Joe and Lidia, Bill and Becky to TC
6. Mastering the PFS fundementals
7. Hitting all of our goals in 2009
8. Running our own show on Tuesday night

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Cafe Treo
2. Cafe Rio
3. Grandmas house
4. Spagethi Factory
5. Zupas
6. Cheesecake Factory
7. Tapenkayis
8. My own cooking - when I actually have the chance

8 Things on My Goal List:
1. Earning 200k in the next 12 months
2. Absolutly mastering the PFS fundementals
3. Buying my first house (2000 sq ft with an awesome kitchen)
4. Staying under 130 Lbs
5. Running a great 30x30 baseshop
6. Taking my parents on an all paid expense cruise ship
7. Being stable enough to star having a family
8. Retiring our parents

8 People I Tag
1. Jael
2. Theresa
3. Heather
4. Jaime K.
5. Melissa M.
6. Crystal
7. Mom
8. Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment