Monday, March 2, 2009

Found My Phone ...


I'm a blond when it comes to my phone. I mean how many times can you lose it? My running total is 5 times - this year. I always find it of course, but the two or three days that I don't have it - I feel like an idiot. This last time it happened from Thursday to Monday.

I left the office, got home and noticed I did not have it - no biggie. Ty and I went to our opp meeting, came home and studied. The next day I go to my car, completely confident that my phone is in my car. Wrong. Where is it? The office right? Wrong again. Now we are going on two days and the battery is dead. I went the whole weekend with this worry thought in the back of my head. All sorts of thoughts started coming into my head. "How about if I really did lose it?", "I don't want a new phone", "I'm worried about it", "man I suck at this phone stuff"

This morning, still no phone. I am driving to the office and I just start telling myself "I will find my phone, I will find my phone" and guess what was sitting in the bottom of my office desk ... MY FREAKING PHONE!!! So what if I walked by it all weekend, I'm just glad I found it. Hooray for positive thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment