Thursday, March 12, 2009

Going Private ... Dang It

sI hate this. I swore I would never do this. It actually bugs me when other people do it. I have to make by Blog Private.

It all has to do with compliance for my company. You can all tell I love what I do and talk about it often - however, this is seen as a form of advertising and since my blog is open to the public - it's againts compliance. Sooooooooo ... I have to go private. I hate the fact that I'm writing this but you don't want to mess with my companies legal department either :)

So I will go private as of April 1st. I'm so sorry. I would love to invite you so PLEASE post your email on my comments.

On a lighter note - this week was awesome. Tyson held his second solo meeting and it rocked. We had 35 attendees, with 20 guest. It was awesome. Tyson and I personally had 12 guest there. The team did awesome. We are so grateful for them.

Can you believe it's almost the middle of March? This year is flying by.

Anyway. Going private sucks. Winning rocks.

18 comments:

  1. Please add us! We love reading your blog. I hope I'm not violating any rules...how would I know? teamaria416@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks! Send me an invite c.gedicks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll still follow you...hs1121 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes, please add us. :) bayliss85@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. add us!! heatherd_cochrane@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Add me on. Kirkumsgirl@yahoo.com!! Love to read your blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Add me! firecat.maren@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Private stinks, but sometimes you have to do it. Add us. lisammunk@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. jael.marchena@gmail.com .... Maybe I'll go private too. To join the crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  10. slynstoddard@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Add me, please!

    thoraflorence@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Martha, this is Laurens sister Jaime. I love to look at your blog and would love an invite!
    JloMamaJama@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! I'd love to have you add us: willyumsfamily@gmail.com
    Thanks for your comments, and good job on all of your success!! We actually decided to not continue our business because we realized it would be a big time commitment if we wanted to be sucessful at it, and we both have great careers that we love and pay us well, so it just wasn't worth the extra stress.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Martha, I just found your blog. I'd love to keep reading it. e-mail is tori.ack@comcast.net.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete