Thursday, April 7, 2011

29 hours...

We fly out to California in 29 hours.

I've been busy with my usual routine to try and get the house in complete order - ha! it's funny the kicks we get into. Just this morning after Tyson cleaned his office - first time in 3 months :) He suddenly decided that he MUST CLEAN ALL HIS SHIRTS - or he would diiiiieeeeeee. Seriously. I came into the apartment to hear music blasting and Tyson in the kitchen with all his 20 dress shirts laid out and one by one he was scrubbing the necks and sleeves with a new dish scrubber. It was hilarious. I thought about getting mad but hey - I get into weird kicks too.

Travel makes you feel all sorts of productive. I cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the kitchen, threw out lots of food that made my frigde smell yucky. Tonight I plan to do lots of laundry and get all my uniforms cleaned so when we get back on Tuesday and ready to go Wednesday.

Today I went to Target and bought lots of travel size stuff - well $7 worths which was alot for me, but it made so much sense rather than paying $50 roundtrip to check in a bag. What a rip off!

Work has been slow the last two days - thank heavens. The first of the month were so busy I wanted to hide and sleep. I'm glad for the break.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! When are you going to blog about your special news?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky!!! Have a great time!!! and I got your message on my blog!!! I am so happy!!! I sent you a message on FB

    ReplyDelete