Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Trip Part 3

Monday, April 11th: Bid Day! Disneyland day. We get dressed and are at the park at 10 am. We hit all the big rides first. Debbie takes the kids to the little rides and all the grown ups go for the big rides. We meet up at 1:30 to eat lunch at at restaurant. We have clam chowder and AMAZING sour bread bowls . I could not get enough. We hit Toon Towne to see Mickey and hit all other rides.We see princesses and everyone goes on "It's a Small World" because Debbie wanted it. At 9 pm Debbie, the kids, grandma mimi and I go to the hotel. We order pizza for dinner. Tyson, Strat, Chenille and Lauren stay until 1 am !!! Crazy. I think he just ate an ice cream cone for dinner. Silly Tyson!

Tuesday, April 12th: Chenille's family leaves the hotel at 4 am to catch their plane. Debbie, Gaylan, Strat & Lauren leave at 9 am to catch their plane. I'm sure that our plane leaves at 2 pm but at 11 am I see our itenaray we leave at 12:45 pm!! Tyson and I rush to the airport, fill up the tank and return the car. We are too late. We miss our flight. We jump on the next plane - three hours later. Arrive in SLC at 6:30. My VT picks us up and drops us off at our PFS office for opp night. We get there and after take some winners of contest to Applebees. We finally get home at 11pm. We drop dead in bed. Good to be back!
















No comments:

Post a Comment