Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conference Weekend

Ah conference weekend. It just makes me feel at home. Saturday both Ty and I were busy with work but thanks to the internet we were able to watch it later that night. Sunday we woke up and we made pancakes and a yummy ham casserole. We watched both sessions in the comfort of our homes and loved it. The talks were amazing. My favorites included Elder Scott's on marriage and how wonderful it is. I also loved Elders Pratt's talk on tithing.

We are so blessed to have the gosple. I've said it before but thanks to the gosple every good thing has come into my life. I'm so grateful for it. I love to hear the choirs sing and the prayers said. The Lord wants a unified people.

After conference we had a Gerber family conference call to finalize Disneyland. We are really excited. I need to take tons of pictures and post them. Another blessing was that Tyson closed some business this week - we are starting April with lots of momentum and we are so grateful.

Work the last two days were insanely crazy. I had 12 rentals within 24 hours. Usually it takes me 10 days to get that many rentals! Primerica is doing great, church is great and I can't wait for warmer weather to come :)

1 comment: