Sunday, January 15, 2012

Looking Back













I found an old SD card in my shelf and I found tons of fun photos of Tyson and I right before our wedding. I've decided to post some of them since I make a book out of my blog. These pictures bring back so many memories - a life that was and continues to be so good and blessed. I've also come to the conclusion that I.must.lose.weight! It's not longer funny folks - this weight has to come off!

I remember living in my apartment with my roomates, stealing kisses with Tyson before sending him home at 10 pm, watching conference in our small TV, loving our student ward. It was such a fun time. However, looking back on these memories make me be soooo much happier about my life NOW. Last night Tyson and I could not go to sleep - so we started talking about Sydney. Her quirks, manerisms and just her personality. We talked about her coos, her eyes, the way she always seems mad when we let her cry for a couple of minutes ... I wanted to run into her room and just squeeze my baby. I'm so grateful for life now, and fond of the life I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment