Monday, January 16, 2012

Ward Conference



Sydneys sleeps continues to improve. Tyson is still taking the 10:30/11 aclock dream feed. Last night she had her dream feed at 10:30 and then slept until 7 am. She woke up, played for 40 minutes then was back down for her morning nap for 2 hours. It's been such an adventure to teach her a routine. At first she really hated it, but now she cannot sleep unless she is swaddled, dark and binkie. I love it. I love that I know she is getting sleep and that WE are getting sleep for that matter. I have started to work out every day at our 24 hour gym and I cannot tell you what an improvement my mood had seen.

I'm happier, more active and have more energy. I also noticed that all the bad foods - my cravings have gone way down. I'm so thankful Tyson mader us get a membership right across our property. He really knew how to help me.

This weekend we have a fondue dinner date with Allison and Ben Meakin. They are such great friends. We adore their support in our sleeping routines. With twins girls they learned fast how important proper sleep was.

This week I might go check out story time with at our local library. I'm still wondering if Sydney is just too small. We have been reading every day and I am loving the habit we are forming.

We had ward conference on Sunday. They talked alot about decluttering your life of things that rob you of what matters most. I really appreciated that topic since I sometimes feel bad that I have scaled back on pretty much everything; however, I don't regret it one bit. Being with Sydney is such a blessing. I look at her and just want to squeeze her. My boss has approved me going back to work part time and still live in our property. We are so thankful! We know the Lord is taking care of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment