Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2 months






Fun Facts:

1. Sydney is now sleeping by 7:30 to about 4:30 am every night (with dream feed at 11 pm). She started this at 9 weeks.

2. Sydney has become a much more calmer but serious baby. Her smiles are reserved for the elect and she almost smiles like she wants to eat us rather than a little grin.

3. Sydney loves loves loves her bath

4. Sydney started to coo and talk back at 8 weeks. She did it most while in my moms house during christmas

5. She had her first ear ache and eye infection (although very small).

6. She is starting to love her nightly massage.

7. She is over 10 lbs!

8. Sydney kicks and wiggles her arms when playing. I love to see it.

9. She is much better at carseat and her overall fussiness has stopped.

10. She sucks on her binkie only when going to bed.

11. She poops once a day

12. Went on her first plane ride and was a complete angel. She never even cried even though her routine was off.

13. She can still fit in newborn onsies but the newborn sleepers are not long enough. She is not too wide, but too long for them!

Honestly this 2nd month has felt alot different. As a mother I feel like I know what I am actually doing. Honestly the extra sleep really does help keep me sane. I love how active she is. I know much better what she needs. I still keep track off her every day activities. Sydney just seems so much bigger - no longer a newborn but an actual baby. I love to sit with her and read. I love to hold her and dance with her. I love to see her sleep. She is such a joy. I'm so grateful for her. We have also become professionals at her "fake cries" vs her real cries. They are actually really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment