Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bath Lover







Sydney loves her baths. One of the best things that we bought was a "Whale of a Tub" bathtub. We use  to bathe her everynight as part of her routine but the Colorado air was drying out her skin. So now we keep it to twice a week. Still she loves it and could stay in it all day long - the only we reaosn we take her out is that  I'm scared she pees in it and bathing in her own urine - so just to be safe we keep the baths to 10 minutes. I remember when we first gave her one, I was too scared to too do, my abuelita and mom did it. The 2nd one was given by Debbie. finally after almost 4 weeks of life, her parents stired up the courage to giver her one. It's been bliss eversince.

The last couple of days have been filled with giggles, smiles and some f ussing. Sydney is a joy. I find myself with a massive need to kiss her and hold her and never let her go. Its' funny because most of my friends have his sympton with their last baby, but I guess I have it from the very gecko. I don't mind. I see her as this precious gift that I waited so long to have. I'm sure I will have my days of wanting to cry and pull my hair out. But not today. Today is just bliss. I mean, look at her!

1 comment:

  1. Love love the first pic .... She looks like a sweet and cuddly baby .... She looks just like tyson .

    ReplyDelete