Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Conference Weekend

Ah conference weekend. The time to relax, eat good food and soak in the spirit. We started Saturday by cleaning and watching it during our lunch breaks. Sunday we had a breakfast with the Romero's, came home, took naps and finished watching it. Saturday Tyson went to Preisthood Session and then Yogurt Brothers with the ward guys. I have to say how much fun it is to be with Sydney. We get to relax and be with each other. My favorite talk with between Elder Holland and Elder Packer, who talked about defending the family and letting go of envy. I have been really trying hard stop comparing and trying so hard to be genuanly happy for others when good things happen. We have been so blessed and we continue to grow and see Gods had into our lives. My favorte part of conference is that Sydney now loves to watch outside the window and her favorite person to step on is sweet daddy.

1 comment:

  1. I really felt touched by those talks... I too need to remember the war is not against who has the most, but against sin. I also loved that they focus on forgiving. Conference was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete