Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Moving Pictures


I wanted to post some pictures of us moving/preparing the new house for the Gerbers.
Here is  recap of what happened:

1. Found out March 28th that Tyson got the promotion.
2. Old manager moved out March 30th
3.Tyson started April 1st
4. Work on the apartment started April 5th. We got new carpet, paint, flooring
5. Tyson painted the entire downstairs April 15-17th
6. Tile and Flooring came in April 19-21st
7. We moved out April 22nd
8. My parents came in April 28th.

Yeah we were cutting it close. My mom was amazing and organized lots of my house.
The photos show that the apartment needed lots of TLC. The former manager was not very
clean and had a dog. The new carpet is amazing upstairs and downstairs
is all tile. We bought a area rug so Sydney could play.


1 comment:

  1. I have not been on to read blogs forever! Your new house is so great. I still have your dishes I need to bring over!

    ReplyDelete