Friday, May 18, 2012

Top Things I've Learned As a New Mom








 Story time @ Barnes and Noble.


Top Ten Things I have learned as a New Mom
1. You will not die when you have  a baby. For some reason I thought I would be the first woman to  turn to ashes when her baby is born and not letting her sleep.
2. You are smarter and stronger than you think when it comes to your baby. You really will get to know them best
3. Simplify your house and life so you have less stress
4. Losing that baby weight it hard work. No shortcuts, just guts and running
5. Your husband won't die if he watches the baby alone. In fact, he will love you more for it
6. Babies are funner than I ever imagined
7. Babies need more sleep than I ever imagined
8. Formula will not kill my baby and you are not a bad mom if you can't breastfeed
9. Your marrige can be richer and funner after a baby
10. Parenting is a total team sport. My husband is hotter now because he helps with Sydney.

2 comments:

  1. I love these pics of you two. Her face is so perfectly plump and she is so smiley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie and you are so beautiful! I love this post, such good and interesting insight!

    ReplyDelete