Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Parents Visit Day 1 & 2

My mom is here! Man's its been sooooo awesome to have her here. They got here Saturday morning. Sydney and I picked them up and Sydney outomatically stole their hearts with her big smiles and big eyes. She has changed soo much since she was first born. My mom and grandma are crazy about her. Saturday we came home, unpacked, eat lunch. The big surprise was the new house. My mom had no idea about it and my grandma was in tears that we were so blessed. We truly are blessed. God is great.

Sunday Tyson and I went to church. After my parents took us out to brunch and we went to Ikea. We bought some stuff for the house. The crazy thing happened was that they were having a "free food day" where whatever you buy from the cafeteria will get deducted from the total tab as long as it's over $100. So we went kind of crazy. We bought $120 worth of food, cookies,drinks, ribs .. you name it we put it on our carts. After eating we went upstairs and it all got deducted from our purchase. It was actually kind of  amazing. One of the workers said a family the day before bought $500 worth of food - crazy huh?

We got home around 6 pm. We put Sydney to bed at 7:45 and then my mom went crazy just cleaning the house. She has been amazing to organize my bedroom. They got Sydney new bedding, cute clothes and lots of bows.

Honestly outside of the gifts which are awesome, i am just so happy to have my grandma and mom here. My mom has this contagious personality that makes you laugh and everything is fun. My abuelita is darling with Sydney. Fredy is patient in the background but so fun with Sydney. I miss them. At the same time it's awesome that I get them all to myself for a week. I feel so blessed.
Our internet is still not working so we are totally disconnected but we are forced to go out and hang out. My car got a leak and now it will cost $500 to repair it. oh well. My poor 12 year old alero just needs to be replaced :)


Monday I work and Tyson will get to stay at home with the family. We will probably go to Dave and Busters tonight and then hit the zoo tomorrow.




























No comments:

Post a Comment