Saturday, November 30, 2013

Black Friday

This year was sooooo fun. I'm not sure what made it so great but pretty sure it was a combo of great food, Sydney playing for hours with Kerynn and watching red 2. Melissa and I hit Walmart that night to get diapers. I got a total of 15 boxes of diapers and 4 boxes of wipes. Walmart who is usually awesome at price matching wAs really shaky. I had to go to three different ones to get the amount of diapers and each cashier did not even know if they were price matching. It was so frustrating. The funny thing is that the ad said they price matched on the front page! What?! Weird people. This was my most frustrating year doing it which makes be sad. I was going to email it to Jael and Allison but after such a hard time I decided not to. 

Besides that we loved hanging out with the scottorns. Ty has Friday off and he went to get stuff for his computer. It was a great weekend. 







No comments:

Post a Comment