Saturday, November 16, 2013

Oh girls

Today was rough. The girls were pretty cranky all day. I'm in the beginning stages of taking binkies away from both girls.

1. Because Sydney is getting way too attached. 

2. I'm doing both because there is no way Sydney will do it if she sees London have the binkies. Plus London never really needed the binkies so it will be a easier transition

We'll London is having a hard time during naps but goes down at night petty easy. Sydney takes naps ok but is awful at nap time. As we speak she has. Even crying for over an hour. I've heard that she now  just wants to stay up and play lots  more. It's been a long day for me for sure. 

This morning we were out for 1.5 hours walking with Sydney. Anything I can do to keep Sydney busy is better.  I also made calzones today. They were soooooo good. Anyway it's been a rough day. Everyone  needs a good night sleep. 






No comments:

Post a Comment