Sunday, November 24, 2013

This weekend

Friday night: date night. Shared salad at "que bueno" Mexican restaurant with an AMaZING band. They were so good and it made the whole experience better. They played all the songs I remember my Abuelita loving. It made me miss her. After we watched the hunger games catching fire movie. We got there at 7 but all the shows were sold out until 9 pm. We were crazy and stayed. Loved the movie.

Saturday: snowed and was cold. I worked on the bench with brother reeder and Ty went to a football game. 

Sunday: Ty went to church. After it was dinner with the Bugarins. My bread was a flop but my cake was yummy. 

It was a great weekend. Tomorrow is suppose to be in the 50's which will be a nice break from the 20's we had all weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment