Monday, October 26, 2015

Cold day

We had two cold and rainy days last week. The kind where you stay inside and wear sweaters. I don't know how we ended up in the laundry room but there we were sitting. London and I were playing Oh Mary mack Mack Mack. Sydney had my phone and took 300 photos. Here are the best ones. London loves it when we do this hand game even though she just puts her little hands up.   

We cleaned and I purged some old stuff. Man it feels great to have a simple life. My work is going well. I feel like I have really come down with a good system. Thanks to getting up at 530 with Tyson I feel like I Sam actually able to relax in the afternoon and enjoy my weekend. I am so grateful for my clients and my work. I feel so blessed to do what I do. 










No comments:

Post a Comment