Thursday, October 15, 2015

So far ...







October is here - which is funny because we swore we would be in the house by now. 
Tyson is 80% done with the hardwood floor. It's been such a long journey, but the savings of 6k to have it installed is worth it. 
After flooring we are doing tile in two small places, then the floor moulding. Then done. At this point I would say we will be in the next month - but I would play it safe and say it would be by January 1st. I can't believe it! We have been working on this house for 7 months. 
On happy news, we got new neighbors and We. Love. Them. The Blakely family is darling and in our ward - what are the odds. It makes me so happy. We prayed and fasted for them to come into our lives and here they are!
The girls have been doing great. School is good. We went to a pumpkin farm this week. We went right at 12 noon and avoided the crowds. It was really really great. 
Seminary and church are going well too. I won't lie - being in primary is tough for me. I feel like I get nothing out of church but sweaty clothes. Sydney is worse and worse when she sees me. We have our big program in 2 weeks. I feel like I am paying into the system. We have so many wonderful teachers who really give up their Sunday for my kids - this is my way to helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment