Thursday, October 22, 2015

Dancing With Daddy











Every morning we have a dance party. Tyson twirls each girl around. The girls love to dress up in their fanciest dresses for this awesome event. How lucky are my girls to have Tyson as a dad. He cares, he loves and he disciplines when needed. I still believe one of my greatest blessings is to have Tyson as a partner and father for my girls. 

Last night I was SOOO tired - like be in bed by 8 pm tired. Tyson helped the girls get to bed, but the girls were extra naughty. They got out all our Q-tips, they messed up all our toys in their rooms and they even dumped my contacts down the drain. Tyson was so frustrated. It's amazing how one moment you can be totally in love with your kids - and the next they are driving you crazy. 

Still, God knows that kids will be kids and he sends them to us to teach us to let go of the little things and to just get up and dance. I love my girls. They are so funny and keep us on our toes. 

Here's to dancing like noone is watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment